An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and innovative Mathematics and Computing Teacher to join our team at Pendle Education Trust based at West Craven High School. This is a particularly exciting time to join the Trust; as we go through many positive changes with a real emphasis on differentiation and student success.
Working for an Academy Trust that’s sponsored by Nelson and Colne College, an Outstanding local education provider; this is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and determined teacher to join an establishment where they can have a real impact on student aspirations and success.
Delivering 11-16 Mathematics and Computing provision, the ideal candidate will be a dynamic practitioner who promotes and upholds the same high expectations as the Trust and its students. With a focus on sharing good practice, they will be committed to their own continuous professional development, and will engage enthusiastically with our quality processes to ensure that our students receive an outstanding experience.
Pendle Education Trust offers unparalleled staff benefits including fantastic professional development opportunities. Championing success and building student confidence, this post offers a real opportunity for someone with contagious enthusiasm to inspire, and make a difference.
Key duties include:
- Planning and preparing high quality teaching and learning for 11-16 Mathematics and Computing.
- Developing and sharing resources.
- Delivering enrichment and enhancement activities.
- Completing required assessment duties in relation to student assignments.
- Valuing and support students to achieve their full potential.
- Being responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
|Salary||Main teaching pay scale|
|Closing Date||12 noon on Friday 24th September 2021|
|Interview Date||W/C Monday 27th September 2021|
To apply for this role, please click on Apply For Job on the right hand side of this page and fill in the application form or download the application form below and return to email@example.com