We are looking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational leader to work alongside the Principal and Trust leadership team to develop the vision, values and ethos of Castercliff Primary Academy.
This is an exciting opportunity in a growing school (NOR 380) to join the Pendle Education Trust family of schools. We can offer you:
• the opportunity to work with friendly, fantastic children who are an absolute joy
• the chance to grow professionally in order to become an excellent leader
• a supportive school and Trust team
• an enriching working environment with a friendly staff team
• a welcoming community.
We are looking for a Deputy Principal who:
• is an outstanding teacher
• will lead by example and can support, inspire and motivate others to promote excellent teaching and learning, achievement and pupil development
• can focus clearly on the needs of the children and community and work to make sure that this translates into the school’s priorities and continued development
• will work hard and be excited by the leadership challenges this post presents
• is committed to aiming high and making Castercliff Primary Academy the very best it can be!
Application deadline: 20th September 2022
Shortlisting: 22nd September 2022
Interviews: 29th September 2022
Start date: January 2023 or sooner
To find out more about this role, please download our application pack: Deputy Principal
To apply for this role, please click on the apply button on the right to complete the online application form or download the form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org